Martinizing Dry Cleaners

Convenient | Highest Quality | Free Pickup and Delivery | (925) 938-5000

Frequently Asked Questions

Click your question and we'll take you straight to the answer!

Are none of these questions what you are looking for? Contact us!

Q: Are your dry cleaning prices reasonable?
A: Yes! In fact, our dry cleaning and laundry prices have been set with you in mind. At Martinizing Dry cleaning, we strive to provide tremendous value for our services, and we hope you agree. Here is a short list of our basic prices:

While some items may be more depending on fabric or trim, you can use this as a general guideline for our prices. If you need an exact price,
just call us at 925-938-5000.

And don't be afraid to shop around! We're sure you won't find a better dry cleaning value anywhere. We hope to see you soon!

Q: Do you have dry cleaning and laundry pick-up and delivery service?
A: Yes! We currently provide dry cleaning and laundry delivery/pick-up services to the following locations and their respective zipcodes:

Alameda - 94501, 94502
Alamo - 94507,
Blackhawk - 94506
Danville - 94526, 94506
Diablo - 94528
Dublin - 94568
Lafayette - 94549
Livermore - 94551
Montclair - 94611, 94605
Moraga - 94575
Orinda - 94563
Piedmont - 94610, 94611, 94618, 94619
Pleasanton - 94566, 94588
San Ramon - 94582, 94583
Walnut Creek - 94596, 94595, 94597, 94598

If your area is not included above, call us at 925-938-5000 to inquire about special arrangements. You can sign up for our delivery service conveniently online! Just click here

Q: What are your hours?
A: Here are the times for our locations:

Alameda location (Open Seven Days A Week!)

Hours are as follows:
Monday–Friday: 7:00am–9:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am–6:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am–6:00pm

Danville location (Open Six Days A Week!)

Hours are as follows:
Monday–Saturday: 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday: Closed

Q: Where are you located?
A: We have two locations where we process clothes!


Martinizing Dry Cleaning
2210-i South Shore Center
Alameda, CA 94501
(In the South Shore Center between Starbucks and TJ Maxx)


Martinizing Dry Cleaning
822 Hartz Way Suite #150,
Danville, CA 94526 (Behind Burger King)

Q: Do you offer same-day dry cleaning and laundry services? Or same-day alterations?
A: Yes and yes! Your dry cleaning and laundry will be eligible for same-day service if you bring your items in by 12 (Noon) Monday through Saturday. The same also goes for same-day alterations. This is only available at our Martinizing Dry Cleaning South Shore (Alameda) location.

However, same-day service is not currently available for pick-up and delivery. We'll let you know just as soon as that changes though!

Q: Are your methods environmentally conscious or green friendly?
A: Yes we are! At Martinizing Dry Cleaning, we use water to clean about 70% of our items. The remaining 30% are cleaned using an environmentally approved, effective, safe and completely odorless cleaning process that gently cleans clothes. We also offer reusable garment bags to eliminate the use of wasteful plastic bags.

At Martinizing Dry Cleaning we take pride in maintaining a neutral carbon footprint and use only recycled materials for our packaging. We also encourage you to bring in your old hangers for recycling!

Q: Is Martinizing Dry cleaning involved in the community?
A: yes, we are! We currently collect clothes for the needy right here in our store, then clean and deliver your donations to a local charity every week.

In addition, Martinizing Dry cleaning donates to all local schools and even participates in an annual
Prom Dress Drive, which provides clean prom dresses to Bay Area students who cannot afford to purchase a gown.

Martinizing Dry Cleaning has been voted Alameda's Best Dry Cleaners several times, and we're happy to say that our involvement in the community is part of the reason why! Martinizing Dry Cleaning is continuously committed to being the best dry cleaning solution for you. Delivering high quality, competitively priced dry cleaning and laundry to your front door, picked up and delivery always free of charge.

Q: Why should I choose Martinizing Dry cleaning?
A: In addition to having a friendly, knowledgeable staff dedicated to taking care of (as well as dry cleaning and laundry) your items, our customer service is exceptional and we take pride in producing the best looking clothes in Alameda, Piedmont, Danville, Alamo, San Ramon and Walnut Creek! In addition Martinizing Dry Cleaning and laundry is family owned and operated. Martinizing Dry Cleaning is Sanitone -certified and their dry cleaning and laundry has been voted Alameda's Best Dry Cleaning and laundry Dry Cleaners for numerous years.